viernes, 28 de marzo de 2008

Malta... a pearl in the Mediterranean

Oh Malta... SO beautiful

I started my traveling Season so I decided to start my own blog to keep a little journal.



I started my adventure in Malta, right next to Italy. It's a beautiful place.

The people were really nice and short! I had a lot of fun going dancing there...


The scarred battlements dominate the view and spark the imagination.




The harbor at Valletta is perhaps my favorite spot in Malta




Not bad for a blackberry picture...

1 comentario:

BetToX dijo...

Hey Pao... Valleta is actually one of my favorite destinations, I would love to go there again, the castles, the people, all the environment is just amazing... I got a lot of friends there to visit, and a Wedding next year... It is good that you liked it as well. Kisses FC.