sábado, 5 de abril de 2008

C'est La Vie A Paris!




Reputation


Somethings I noticed is that all the things that you hear about France is true.

Every time books or tourist describe Buenos Aires they say "Is the Paris of Latin America" and now I can see why, it is almost exactly like Buenos Aires.



I always heard that French people are rude, well that's because they are! Most people I spoke too didn't like I had an accent or that I spoke English.

I speak a little French so I dared to ask directions to the Eiffel Tower to this woman... She told me very serious where it was but she spoke too fast, so I asked her if she could say that again a little slowly... She said "No"



They didn't even wanted to tell me where the Eiffel Tower was! and we were a block away!



The buildings, are so beautiful. The people were so glamorous. They all dressed so well. Very nice!


The Louvre museum...



Notre Dame Cathedral...











View from La Defense



Paris is the most romantic city I've been to so far. Totally the fashion capital of the world. Designer handbags gorgeus boots, ou la la

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

HEY! I'm super excited about Florida! Oh and it's way cool that you've been so many places, I'm jealous :)